Dr. Hana Burke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hana Burke?

BEST DOCTOR PERIOD.

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

for more than 6 years i was complaining of shortness of breath and weakness in my arms and legs and 2 different doctors were unable to diagnose my problem.I just kept going to the Dr. office, then one lucky day my Dr. was not available and I was sent to see Dr. oswari and it took her only one visit to order some tests and she diagnose my problem correc-tly, she prescribed some medicine and for the first time in many years I was able to take full deep breaths and I changed from going to see the Dr. 15 times a year to 1 or 2.Incredible savingsfor me and you ( win-win ).

A Knowing Doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2009

I enjoy Dr. Oswari's practical approach to healthcare. I appreciate that she listens to my situations, reads articles I find regarding some of my medical conditions, and is willing to experiment with new modalities. I like the fact that she is flexible and utilizes standard methods as well to reach the desired result. She is respectful of who I am and my specific needs.I continue to refer potential patients to Dr. Oswari because I believe in her expertise.

Posted on March 29th, 2012