A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hana Rostain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostain graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Rostain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Nyu Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hana F Rostain MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Hana F. Rostain practice?
- Dr. Hana Rostain has 1 office location.
Dr. Hana Rostain practices Public Health near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Preventive Medicine Specialists.