Dr. Hana Tepper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hana Tepper?

No problems at all

Posted on May 17th, 2017

I've seen Dr. Tepper a few times now. Each time she has no problems listening to my every concern, but I prep for visits by writing down every issue I want to discuss, then I don't let her leave until I'm done. She really seems to appreciate this, and I think it helps make the visit more productive. She is less hands-on the older doctors I've had; she relies more on my answers to her questions and blood work results. This is ok by me.

Very Thorough and Caring

Posted on March 12th, 2017

I was a patient of her father's for 25 years before I switched to Hana. I was one of her first patients. She has always been attentive and remembers me and my ailments every visit.

Y

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Poor Office Staff - rude

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Horrible office staff. Not friendly and extremely rude. I am switching doctors due to this.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

The worse staff I have ever seen or heard of. Asked a lot of my clients about their experiences with their doctor, they could not believe mine, with dr. Tempers staff!

A little unconventional

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr. Hana Tepper is a little unconventional, she doesn't always wear a "white coat". I have found her to be caring and knowledgeable. I don't need my doctor to fit convention, as long as she knows her stuff and Hana Tepper knows her stuff! She has never ever been rude to me or displayed any of the behavior mentioned in some of the posts. Some of those posts seem to suggest that because there are similar posts in support of her, they must be written by the same person. It almost seems to me that the negative posts could have all been written by the same person.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Hana Tepper is wonderful. She is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.

Couldn't be better!

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Hana is a great doctor. She is knowledgeable but lets you know when she doesn't know something (unlike many doctors) and will refer you to a specialist. She is friendly, caring and takes the time to get to know you as a person. I feel like she is not only my doctor but a friend as well. I can't imagine her talking down to someone as in a previous post. Also, appointments can be made relatively quickly.

Grumpy!

Posted on February 26th, 2014

She was out of sorts during my visit, very rushed and spent little time explaining anything. She made me feel that I was bothering her by being there. I will return. Hopefully she was having a bad day.

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

Recommended by referral line. Very pleased.

Best Dr. I have been to in years.

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I have been to alot of Drs. in my life, but I have never been to one that is so prompt and caring. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an internal medicine physician. Her staff was very courteous and friendly. Overall I had the best experience at a drs. office ever.

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I went to Dr. Hana for the first time last week. I found her to be very courteous and attentive to my needs. Her staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I read the previous review, and I couldn't disagree more. I will definitely be going back. I have also sent my mother and sister to her as well.