Dr. Hana Tepper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 4th, 2015
Poor Office Staff - rude
Horrible office staff. Not friendly and extremely rude. I am switching doctors due to this.

April 1st, 2015
The worse staff I have ever seen or heard of. Asked a lot of my clients about their experiences with their doctor, they could not believe mine, with dr. Tempers staff!

February 11th, 2015
A little unconventional
Dr. Hana Tepper is a little unconventional, she doesn't always wear a "white coat". I have found her to be caring and knowledgeable. I don't need my doctor to fit convention, as long as she knows her stuff and Hana Tepper knows her stuff! She has never ever been rude to me or displayed any of the behavior mentioned in some of the posts. Some of those posts seem to suggest that because there are similar posts in support of her, they must be written by the same person. It almost seems to me that the negative posts could have all been written by the same person.

January 14th, 2015
Hana Tepper is wonderful. She is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.

January 13th, 2015
Couldn't be better!
Hana is a great doctor. She is knowledgeable but lets you know when she doesn't know something (unlike many doctors) and will refer you to a specialist. She is friendly, caring and takes the time to get to know you as a person. I feel like she is not only my doctor but a friend as well. I can't imagine her talking down to someone as in a previous post. Also, appointments can be made relatively quickly.

February 26th, 2014
Grumpy!
She was out of sorts during my visit, very rushed and spent little time explaining anything. She made me feel that I was bothering her by being there. I will return. Hopefully she was having a bad day.

July 31st, 2013
Funny how the recent reviews are so close in words and dates
Lots of the negative reviews have been deleted and replaced with similar sounding ones and the dates are so close....do yourself a favor snx keep looking...there are lots if fabulous Drs that listen and are caring not rude!

June 23rd, 2013
Recommended by referral line. Very pleased.

June 21st, 2013
Best Dr. I have been to in years.
I have been to alot of Drs. in my life, but I have never been to one that is so prompt and caring. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an internal medicine physician. Her staff was very courteous and friendly. Overall I had the best experience at a drs. office ever.

June 19th, 2013
I went to Dr. Hana for the first time last week. I found her to be very courteous and attentive to my needs. Her staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I read the previous review, and I couldn't disagree more. I will definitely be going back. I have also sent my mother and sister to her as well.

May 4th, 2013
Will not go back again
Reading the oneliner reviews that are so similar I tend to believe her staff or herself must be writing them... she IS very rude and makes inappropriate remarks to serious health conditions...is hurried and you feel like she doesnt have her heart into this...i have heard her Father is good tho... will not be back... With so many to choose from there is no need to put up with such ridiculous behavior from a doctor

May 2nd, 2013
Excellent Doctor
When I read some of the negative reviews, I am wondering if those patients went to the same Dr. Hana Tepper that I did!! She is one of the best internists I have ever had ---- she gets right to the issues that matter to me, reassures me when I am worried about something that is nothing to be worried about, but is sure to tell me when I need to do things to improve my health. The few times I have had to call her after hours she got back to me promptly. She makes me feel as if we are partners in my health & listens to my concerns & makes me feel comfortable ---- going to drs is one of my least favorite things to do, but Dr. Tepper puts me at ease & I trust her.