Dr. Hana Tepper MD Patient Reviews

3.9

no change

May 17th, 2017
No problems at all
I've seen Dr. Tepper a few times now. Each time she has no problems listening to my every concern, but I prep for visits by writing down every issue I want to discuss, then I don't let her leave until I'm done. She really seems to appreciate this, and I think it helps make the visit more productive. She is less hands-on the older doctors I've had; she relies more on my answers to her questions and blood work results. This is ok by me.

March 11th, 2017
Very Thorough and Caring
I was a patient of her father's for 25 years before I switched to Hana. I was one of her first patients. She has always been attentive and remembers me and my ailments every visit.

September 4th, 2015
Poor Office Staff - rude
Horrible office staff. Not friendly and extremely rude. I am switching doctors due to this.

April 1st, 2015
The worse staff I have ever seen or heard of. Asked a lot of my clients about their experiences with their doctor, they could not believe mine, with dr. Tempers staff!

February 11th, 2015
A little unconventional
Dr. Hana Tepper is a little unconventional, she doesn't always wear a "white coat". I have found her to be caring and knowledgeable. I don't need my doctor to fit convention, as long as she knows her stuff and Hana Tepper knows her stuff! She has never ever been rude to me or displayed any of the behavior mentioned in some of the posts. Some of those posts seem to suggest that because there are similar posts in support of her, they must be written by the same person. It almost seems to me that the negative posts could have all been written by the same person.

January 14th, 2015
Hana Tepper is wonderful. She is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.

January 13th, 2015
Couldn't be better!
Hana is a great doctor. She is knowledgeable but lets you know when she doesn't know something (unlike many doctors) and will refer you to a specialist. She is friendly, caring and takes the time to get to know you as a person. I feel like she is not only my doctor but a friend as well. I can't imagine her talking down to someone as in a previous post. Also, appointments can be made relatively quickly.

February 26th, 2014
Grumpy!
She was out of sorts during my visit, very rushed and spent little time explaining anything. She made me feel that I was bothering her by being there. I will return. Hopefully she was having a bad day.

July 31st, 2013
Funny how the recent reviews are so close in words and dates
Lots of the negative reviews have been deleted and replaced with similar sounding ones and the dates are so close....do yourself a favor snx keep looking...there are lots if fabulous Drs that listen and are caring not rude!

June 23rd, 2013
Recommended by referral line. Very pleased.

June 21st, 2013
Best Dr. I have been to in years.
I have been to alot of Drs. in my life, but I have never been to one that is so prompt and caring. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an internal medicine physician. Her staff was very courteous and friendly. Overall I had the best experience at a drs. office ever.

June 19th, 2013
I went to Dr. Hana for the first time last week. I found her to be very courteous and attentive to my needs. Her staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I read the previous review, and I couldn't disagree more. I will definitely be going back. I have also sent my mother and sister to her as well.