Dr. Hana Winchester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hana Winchester?

Doctor better than office staff

Posted on October 11th, 2017

I was a patient for over one year. Initially, I was very impressed. However, the quality of my care declined dramatically after the first couple of visits. The office staff is very unprofessional and consistently failed to pass along messages, provided incorrect information, and generally refused to let me (or pharmacy staff) speak to my doctor or the nurse assigned to the doctor. Since the doctor is only in the office part time, this vastly complicates things. I would not recommend if you have chronic or complicated health issues.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

dr. winchester replaced my original dr. dr.hagadorn, roughley 15 years ago. she is the most attentive, professinal md. that i would ever want. i was very lucky to find her, and the medical community should consider themselves fortunet to have her. she is the best.

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I just started seeing Dr. Winchester in November. She's very likable. I have always had trouble with my cholesterol and I don't take the medicine because it makes my arms and legs ache. My first appointment she told me how important it was to get this under control. So I told her I would try the medicine again. Three weeks into the medicine in started to bother me with aches and pains again. So I got off it. After I had my blood tested, I went for my next appointment and she really gave me a talking to. My cholesterol was very high and she was more upset than I was. I didn't appreciate it at the time, but when I got home, I called the cholesterol specialist she had recommended and I'm glad I did. I appreciate Dr. Winchester for what she did for me. She didn't just let me get away with I don't want to take the medicine, like other drs. had. She really does care for her patients. Thank you Dr. Winchester.

one excellant doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

doctor hana Winchester has been my family physician for twenty years. she makes you feel like you're the only patient she has. not only easy on the eyes but a very competent and professional m.d. that I know.

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Dr. Winchester is the ultimate physician. I have never been to a more caring doctor. She is always professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Winchester to everyone.

Great doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

Dr. Winchester is an exceptionally good doctor. She prefers a more holistic approach and finding the real cause of a symptom rather than just prescribing a pill without thinking too much about it. This worked for me.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Winchester is a wonderful doctor who takes really good care of me and has helped me to get my blood pressure and cholesterol under control. I can't thank her enough for all that she has done for me. I've been a patient for 8 years now and I hope she will always be my doctor.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Winchester to anyone. She has very poor bedside manners and is rude.

Posted on September 19th, 2017