Dr. Hanadi Bu-Ali MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Milwaukee, WI

May 29th, 2015
this doctor might have save my life and the life of several family members
I went to the doctor after my diagnosis with breast cancer. She took a thorough history of my family and recommended genetic testing. I tested positive for the gene. She recommended bilateral mastectomy to reduce my future risk for breast cancer. I had immediate reconstruction and my results were excellent! After my diagnosis, several of my family members were tested and 3 tested positive for the gene and had bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. Because of the doctor's vigilance and the time she took to get my history, several of my family members' lives might have been saved/altered because of her. I've recommended her to every person I know who needed a breast surgeon.

January 18th, 2015
Great clinic
I went to see Dr. Bu-Ali upon advice from a family member, who was treated by the doctor, for a second opinion. I was given an appointment in 2 days. From the minute I walked into the clinic, I felt at ease. The staff there are very nice and personable from the front desk staff all the way to the doctor. It felt more like talking with a family member or a friend than a doctor. I went in very anxious and came out smiling even though I had a cancer diagnosis because I knew I was in good hands. The doctor came down to my level and took the time to explain things and answer all my questions. She even called and talked with an out of State family member of mine upon my request. I would recommend her to all I know.

January 18th, 2015
Very professional and an excellent doctor

December 19th, 2014
Very professional and takes the time to listen. Treats me as an individual and not a number/case