A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanady Daas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Daas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanady Adel Daas MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanady A. Daas practice?
- Dr. Hanady Daas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hanady Daas practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Infectious Disease Doctors.