A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanae Bahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanae Bahr, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahr graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bahr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanae Bahr MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanae Bahr practice?
- Dr. Hanae Bahr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hanae Bahr practices Diagnostic Radiology near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Radiologists.