A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abu Alnaaj graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Abu Alnaaj has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj practice?
- Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.