A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abu Alnaaj graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Abu Alnaaj has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj practice?
- Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hanan Abu Alnaaj practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Circle Pines, MN and Andover, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.