Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hanan Budeiri
Dr. Hanan Budeiri, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, KY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Budeiri is affiliated with Pattie A Clay Hospital and Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Hanan Budeiri has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hanan Budeiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, KY.
Dr. James Miller
Richmond, KY 0.68 mi43
Dr. Mehul Suthar
Internal Medicine, Residency
Richmond, KY 0.73 mi5
Dr. John Johnstone
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, KY 0.73 mi43