A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Kirollos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirollos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirollos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanan Kirollos, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirollos graduated from University of Asyut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirollos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanan Shaker Kirollos MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanan S. Kirollos practice?
- Dr. Hanan Kirollos has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanan Kirollos practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Kinston, NC.
See Kinston Allergists and Kinston Internists.