A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Kirollos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirollos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirollos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanan Kirollos, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirollos graduated from University of Asyut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirollos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanan Shaker Kirollos MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanan S. Kirollos practice?
- Dr. Hanan Kirollos has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanan Kirollos practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Kinston, NC.
See Kinston Allergists and Kinston Internists.