A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Lobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanan Lobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobel graduated from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Universita Di Milano. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lobel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanan Lobel MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanan Lobel practice?
- Dr. Hanan Lobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanan Lobel practices Internal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists.