A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Lobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanan Lobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobel graduated from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Universita Di Milano. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lobel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hanan Lobel practice?
Dr. Hanan Lobel practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians, Van Nuys General Practitioners, Van Nuys Internists, and Van Nuys Cardiologists.