A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Makhoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanan Makhoul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makhoul
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makhoul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanan Makhoul, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhoul graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Makhoul has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanan Makhoul MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanan Makhoul practice?
- Dr. Hanan Makhoul has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanan Makhoul practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Critical Care Practitioners and Little Rock Pulmonologists.