A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Makhoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanan Makhoul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makhoul
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makhoul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanan Makhoul, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhoul graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Makhoul has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanan Makhoul MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanan Makhoul practice?
- Dr. Hanan Makhoul has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanan Makhoul practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Critical Care Practitioners and Little Rock Pulmonologists.