A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Morcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanan Morcos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morcos
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morcos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanan Morcos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcos graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morcos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanan Morcos MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanan Morcos practice?
- Dr. Hanan Morcos has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanan Morcos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Cardiologists.