A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Morcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanan Morcos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morcos
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morcos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanan Morcos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcos graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morcos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanan Morcos MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanan Morcos practice?
- Dr. Hanan Morcos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hanan Morcos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, PA and San Angelo, TX.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Cardiologists.