A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanan Tosson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanan Tosson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanan Tosson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tosson graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Tosson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanan Mahmoud Tosson MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Hanan M. Tosson practice?
- Dr. Hanan Tosson has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanan Tosson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Endocrinologists.