A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanasoge Girishkumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanasoge Girishkumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girishkumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Girishkumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanasoge Thimmegowda Girishkumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hanasoge T. Girishkumar practice?
- Dr. Hanasoge Girishkumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hanasoge Girishkumar practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.