A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanasoge Girishkumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girishkumar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Girishkumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanasoge Girishkumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girishkumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Girishkumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanasoge Thimmegowda Girishkumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hanasoge T. Girishkumar practice?
- Dr. Hanasoge Girishkumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hanasoge Girishkumar practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.