Dr. Hande Alp Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2013

my son

Dr. Alp treated my son for his asthma n severe allergies for many years until she moved and relocated. She is an amazing doctor and I thank her very much for saving my son's life Christian Nieves. Thank you very Dr. Alp he's a healthy grown man.

September 6th, 2008

Miss her dearly :(

I am making the assumption that this is the same Dr. Hande Alp who left the state that my family and I are to better her carreer in Texas. Dr. Alp was my two older children's Pediatrtion, and my husband's favorite allergist! Since she's left he just hasn't been the same. He and I appreciated the fact that she cared about him so much she would drill him with questions about his meds. We all miss her~I was upset when she wasn't around to take care of my baby girl. :(

June 18th, 2008

Dr. Alp is the BEST

I started seeing Dr. Alp in 2006 when I first moved to Texas from Chicago. She has the best bedside manner and was very thorough with me. Her staff is very professional and helpful. She has helped me manage my asthma better than any doctor and I have been an asthmatic for 24 years.