Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hany Afram
Dr. Hany Afram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Afram is affiliated with OSF St Mary Medical Center and Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center. Dr. Afram has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hany Afram has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Hany Afram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.
Dr. Theodore Ingrassia III
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Rockford, IL 0.59 mi31
Dr. Nadeem Hanif
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Rockford, IL 0.59 mi29
Dr. Howard Weiss
Rockford, IL 0.63 mi33