A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Afram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Afram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Afram, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afram graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Afram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Osf St Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany M Afram MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hany M. Afram practice?
- Dr. Hany Afram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hany Afram practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Rockford Anesthesiologists and Rockford Critical Care Practitioners.