Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haney Assaad
Dr. Haney Assaad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Haven, MI, with another office in Muskegon, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Assaad is affiliated with North Ottawa Community Hospital, Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus and Mercy Health Partners-Mercy Campus. Dr. Assaad has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Haney Assaad has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Haney Assaad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Haven, MI.
Dr. Mehul Patel
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Grand Haven, MI 0 mi
Dr. Steven Schmidt
Grand Haven, MI 0 mi2
Dr. Muhammad Azam
Pathology, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Grand Haven, MI 0 mi24