A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Shin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Shin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Shin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Shin MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry Shin practice?
- Dr. Henry Shin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Henry Shin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Blue Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Park, IL and Berwyn, IL.
See Blue Island Internists and Blue Island Cardiologists.