A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hang Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hang Shen, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Shen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hang Chang Shen MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Hang C. Shen practice?
- Dr. Hang Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hang Shen practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Heights Radiologists.