A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hang Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hang Shen, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Shen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hang Chang Shen MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Hang C. Shen practice?
- Dr. Hang Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hang Shen practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Heights Radiologists.