A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hang Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hang Thi Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hang T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hang Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hang Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists.