More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hanh-Uyen Nguyen-Tang
Dr. Hanh-Uyen Nguyen-Tang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Nguyen-Tang is affiliated with Orange County Global Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Hanh-Uyen Nguyen-Tang has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Hanh-Uyen Nguyen-Tang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Sanford Schneider
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Orange, CA 0 mi50
Dr. Sheryl Boon
Orange, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Jose Manfredi
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Orange, CA 0 mi37