A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanh Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanh Bui, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bui has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanh M Bui MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanh M. Bui practice?
- Dr. Hanh Bui has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hanh Bui practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and Imperial, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Cardiologists.