Learn more about Dr. Hanh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanh Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanh Bui, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bui has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanh M Bui MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanh M. Bui practice?
- Dr. Hanh Bui has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hanh Bui practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and Imperial, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Cardiologists.