A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanh Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanh Bui, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bui has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanh M Bui MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanh M. Bui practice?
- Dr. Hanh Bui has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hanh Bui practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and Imperial, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Cardiologists.