A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanh Dieu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanh Dieu Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanh Dieu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanh Dieu Thi Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanh Dieu T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hanh Dieu Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hanh Dieu Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.