A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanh Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanh Truong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanh Truong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Panic Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Truong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanh Truong MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanh Truong practice?
- Dr. Hanh Truong has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanh Truong practices Internal Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists.