Dr. Stephanie Le MD Patient Reviews

3.2

November 1st, 2016
Doesn't listen, even after telling her 3 other doctors & surgeons had disagreed with having a spinal stimulator implanted, she is still determined to do this & says pain meds should only be temporary. I've had 5 specialists tell me that pain medication is my only hope after failed surgeries & multiple other medical problems. As my doctors have told me I was dealt a really lousy hand in life & it's only going to get worse. Very Disappointed!!! Total Waist of Time & MONEY.

October 8th, 2016
I am an RN and was recommended to see Dr. Le by co-worker. Due to my strenuous job, I suffer from back pain for many years going into my legs. The surgeon at AGH recommended surgery, but I was reluctant. I had a spinal injection with Dr. Le, and I can tell you how wonderful I feel. Even though I am a nurse, I am deathly afraid of needles. But Dr. Le made the whole experience painless. We talked about our favorite restaurants while I was on the table, and as soon as you know it, it was over. It was that easy. I would highly recommend. I am not 100% better, but I can work, and once again enjoy life

July 21st, 2016
For 15 years, I suffer from debilitating headaches. Headaches that are so horrible that I stay in my house and cry. I have been to may specialist. I have tried so many drugs, but I had side effects with all of them. In the end, my primary care doctor gave up on me and told me to see a pain management doctor. My mom sees Dr. Stephanie and loves her, so I went. She diagnosed me with not only migraine headaches but also headaches that are related to my neck. I did Botox for the first time in my life, and some other injection in my neck. I am happy to say that after 2 months, my headaches are considerably better. I now go to the playground with my daughter. I lead a more "normal life". She has changed my life

May 14th, 2016
I see Dr. Stephanie Le about once a year. She does this procedure called an ablation where she burns the nerves in my back that makes me feel pain. I suffered for so many years before I met her. She gave me my life back. There is no one that I trust more with my spine care. In addition to being a great and thorough doctor, she spends time chit chatting with me about anything and everything. That is not important in my medical care, but that is important in showing how personable she is to her patients.

February 22nd, 2016
I saw Dr. Le in her Robinson office who was strongly referred to me by my rheumatologist. For years, I have suffered from neck pain and headaches. It got so bad last year that I did nothing but stayed in bed. To be honest, at one point, I even thought about ending my life because my pain was so high. My doctors tried me on pain medications, which only made things worse. The surgeon wanted for put plates in my neck. I have heard only horror stories about spine surgery, and did not want that. For the first time in years after meeting Dr. Le once, I had a sense of hope . She seemed like she actually cares. She took the time to explain my MRI. She took the time to discuss what injection she will do, and the medications that she is starting on me. She was friendly, approachable, but very professional. I had the procedure where she burned off nerves in my neck, and for the past month, I have not had a single headache. My neck pain is better. I have joined back to society. am blessed and grateful to have found her. Every single time that I am waiting in her office, I meet others who are in the same boat as me. They were once in horrible pain, and their lives are restored.

December 10th, 2015
I came here with my 78 year old mom who has back pain for years. Her PCP told her she was old and to live with it. At our first visit in Weirton, Dr. Le was a gem. She explained my mom's MRI in the language that we can understand (not doctor talk). She used a spine model to explain what my mom has, and what she could do to help. Heck, she even held my mom's hand. I mean, what doctor does that anymore. She is caring, but yet professional. We have not had our first injection yet, but my initial visit with Dr. Le was so positive, I had to write this review. If you have back pain, you need to see her. She comes to Weirton, but has an office in Robinson also.

October 11th, 2015
People who don't get what they want (i.e. drugs) complain and write nasty reviews. Trust me about Dr. Stephanie. I have been with her going on 3 years. She took over for Dr. Gabriel who passed away. At first, I was worried about the change, but now, I can't even think about going to anyone but her. She is an extremely thorough, and compassionate physician. She's there to help you manage your pain and lead a more comfortable life. She's not there to hand out pills and dope you up. Every 9months to a year, I get what's called an ablation to control my neck pain and headaches. Life changing procedure is all I can say. She changed my life.

October 5th, 2015
I can only write about mu personal experience with Dr. Le and her staff. She is AMAZING. I love her. From the very first time I saw her, she spent time discussing my MRI and what the treatments will be. NO ONE ever discussed my MRI the way she did to me. Not even my surgeon who ordered it. After I had my injection, 95% of my pain is gone. I can not be any happier. Since then, I told my girlfriend and dad to come see her.

September 16th, 2015
Place is a joke......so are the people running it...
Iam a Compassionate Nurse.. I was refereed by a wonderful surgeon to go to this place. I was on nothing but alieve. She put me on narc.. Gave me an injection that caused my blood pressure rise to stroke level, which my B/P is always very low.. Had me walk out the door in pain and tears.. When I questioned her on anything, which she dont like being questioned at all.. She tells me she don't agree with placing patients on narcotics for pain that's in your head..... Again i wasnt on anything... It's a shame dr Gabriel had passed left that in his replacement... Her side kick mindy wanna be... Both of you are a disgrace to the medical field.... This office and staff don't deserve to earn a star.. They need investigated....

May 9th, 2015
MY LIFESAVER!!! The only doc in 17 years that has been able to help me...

February 21st, 2015
Her nurse is one of the nastiest people I have ever come in contact with. I Loved Dr. Le but Mindy is a nasty person

September 2nd, 2014
Dr.Le's office is in Robinson, PA. She by far is the best doctor I ever had. My PCP referred me to her for my back pain which I have been suffering for years. I have been to two other pain clinics, and all they want to give is pain killers. I did a few injections, and most of my pain is gone. I have read the other reviews and completely disagree. She can't be more friendly, and knowledgable. I come in and we talk about our families, vacations. Would never trust anyone with my back pain but her.