A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanh Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Hoang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanh My Hoang MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanh M. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Hanh Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanh Hoang practices Internal Medicine near Porterville, CA.
See Porterville Internists.