A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanh Nghiem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanh Nghiem, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pathologic Constriction
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nghiem graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nghiem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Royal Oak 5 Years
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanh Vu Nghiem MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanh V. Nghiem practice?
- Dr. Hanh Nghiem has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanh Nghiem practices Diagnostic Radiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Radiologists.