A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanh Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanh The-Trinh Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanh T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hanh Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hanh Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.