A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Abdel Nabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Abdel Nabi, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel Nabi graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abdel Nabi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Hassan Abdel Nabi MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hani H. Abdel Nabi practice?
- Dr. Hani Abdel Nabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hani Abdel Nabi practices Nuclear Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Nuclear Medicine Physicians.