A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Abdel Nabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdel Nabi
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdel Nabi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Abdel Nabi, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel Nabi graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abdel Nabi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Hassan Abdel Nabi MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hani H. Abdel Nabi practice?
- Dr. Hani Abdel Nabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hani Abdel Nabi practices Nuclear Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Nuclear Medicine Physicians.