Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hani Alsharif
Dr. Hani Alsharif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evergreen Park, IL, with other offices in Evergreen Park, IL and Evergreen Park, IL (and 6 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alsharif is affiliated with Little Company Of Mary Hospital, Palos Community Hospital and Advocate Christ Medical Center. Dr. Alsharif has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hani Alsharif has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hani Alsharif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evergreen Park, IL.
Dr. Jyothsna Palla
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Evergreen Park, IL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jahangeer Dogar
Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Evergreen Park, IL 0.01 mi34
Dr. Ammar Bayrakdar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Evergreen Park, IL 0.01 mi27