Dr. Hani Lamei Ashamalla MD and MBBS is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Ashamalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Ashamalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Ashamalla, MD, MBBS is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lung Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashamalla graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashamalla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashamalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance