Dr. Hani Baradi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hani Baradi?

November 28th, 2016

Primary Dr. referred me to Dr. Barad---possible colon cancer---got in next day and surgery day after which I appreciated due to pain I was in---however that is where everything turned bad---caught cdif during operation---started running fever up to 104.6---dr. gave me antibiotics but never told me anything about the infection or how to deal with it---nurse was very rude during folow-up visit because she could not get my blood pressure---it was very low---I expected dr. to put me in hospital but he just lectured me on how I needed to drink water or I would get dehydrated (duh). I never went back to dr. my primary dr. took over my care for the cdif and saved my life. I would never go back to baradi again.

February 14th, 2016

very rude , in a hurry, no bedside manner!!!

October 6th, 2015

YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY FOR CHOOSING THIS DOC

I normally do not rate anything or anyone, but I have to tell everyone about the high regards I have for Hani Baradi. I LOVE, LOVE this guy!!! As a (healed) cancer patient, I was "passed on" to Dr. Baradi by one of his associates...it was the best thing that could have ever happened for me. Dr. Baradi took very good care of me (and still does). He displayed ALL of the skills a person looks for in a physician. Thank You Dr. Barardi

August 7th, 2015

I injured my hernia surgery on day 13 (totally my fault although I wasn't prepared for this major recovery by him and his staff, I thought this was a simple surgery and it has high rate of failure based on how long you don't lift, etc. I should never have gone back to work in a week) and have had debilitating pain ever since. I am now on day 28 with constant pain and have been begging him for help. He not only doesn't acknowledge that I have any pain, he actually acts like he doesn't believe me!

May 17th, 2015

Came to see Dr Baradi from a nearby state,,,, after searching online I decided that his training and credentials best fit my needs. I'm glad I made this decision. Dr Baradi was straight forward with me,,, he explained the treatment plan,,, the procedures,,, complications and results,,, He is precise and to the point,,, My surgery went well,,, recovery was as explained by Dr.Baradi. In short,,, top notch physician with great experience.

May 7th, 2015

Good experience

Good experience, even for a colonoscopy!

January 15th, 2015

Horrible Bedside Manner!!!

Very rude! No bedside manner. Very condescending.

October 11th, 2013

The office staff are great,,, Dr Baradi was recommended to me by a friend,,,, he saw me promptly,,, and performed surgery within a couple of days of seeing me,,,, his expertise is unparalleled,,,, his bedside manner,,, and after care are superb,,, most importantly he explained to me and my family the procedure,,, the complications,, and possible outcomes,,, would definitely recommend him to family and friends,,

May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Baradi is not a caring doctor

Dr. Baradi does not explain procedures, recovery, expectations etc. very well. His office staff is wonderful, however he is evasive and condescending. I will never use his again!!!

November 7th, 2016