A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Douedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Douedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Douedi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Douedi graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Douedi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani R Douedi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hani R. Douedi practice?
- Dr. Hani Douedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hani Douedi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Forked River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ.
See Forked River Cardiologists.