Learn more about Dr. Hani Douedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Douedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douedi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Douedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Douedi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Douedi graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Douedi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani R Douedi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hani R. Douedi practice?
- Dr. Hani Douedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hani Douedi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Forked River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ.
See Forked River Cardiologists.