A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Khair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khair
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Khair Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Khair graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Khair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani N Khair MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hani N. Khair practice?
- Dr. Hani Khair has 1 office location.
Dr. Hani Khair practices Infectious Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Infectious Disease Doctors.