A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Khouzam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Khouzam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khouzam
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Khouzam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Khouzam, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouzam graduated from University Of Cairo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Raoul Khouzam MD and MPH is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hani R. Khouzam practice?
- Dr. Hani Khouzam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hani Khouzam practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH.
See Ventura Psychiatrists and Ventura Geriatric Doctors.