A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Khouzam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Khouzam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khouzam
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khouzam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Khouzam, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouzam graduated from University Of Cairo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Raoul Khouzam MD and MPH is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hani R. Khouzam practice?
- Dr. Hani Khouzam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hani Khouzam practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH.
See Ventura Psychiatrists.