A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Khouzam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Khouzam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Khouzam, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouzam graduated from University Of Cairo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Raoul Khouzam MD and MPH is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hani R. Khouzam practice?
- Dr. Hani Khouzam has 1 office location.
Dr. Hani Khouzam practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists and Fresno Geriatric Doctors.