A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Kozman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Kozman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozman graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Kozman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Kozman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hani Kozman practice?
- Dr. Hani Kozman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hani Kozman practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Cardiologists.