A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Kozman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Kozman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozman graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Kozman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Kozman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hani Kozman practice?
- Dr. Hani Kozman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hani Kozman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Cardiologists.