A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Donetsk State M. Gorky Medical University.
Dr. Saad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Allegiance Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani M Saad MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hani M. Saad practice?
- Dr. Hani Saad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hani Saad practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Detroit Internists.