Learn more about Dr. Hani Sabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Sabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabbour
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Sabbour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Sabbour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbour graduated from Kuwait University, Safat. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabbour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Sabbour MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hani Sabbour practice?
- Dr. Hani Sabbour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hani Sabbour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Woonsocket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Holbrook, MA.
See Woonsocket Internists and Woonsocket Cardiologists.