A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Sabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Sabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabbour
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabbour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Sabbour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbour graduated from Kuwait University, Safat. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabbour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Sabbour MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hani Sabbour practice?
- Dr. Hani Sabbour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hani Sabbour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Woonsocket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Holbrook, MA.
See Woonsocket Internists and Woonsocket Cardiologists.