inactive

Hani J Saleh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 1st, 2016
The Best!
Best. OB/GYN. Ever. Love Dr. Saleh!

December 10th, 2010
Dr. Saleh, The Best OB/GYN in the World!
I have been seeing Dr. Saleh since he took over Dr. Gallanis's practice decades ago. He has since expanded his practice to Glenview which makes it easier for appointments, but with Aunt Flo sporadically coming to town it is often difficult to figure out 6 months in advance if the appointment will work. Hanni in the office is spectacular, knows each patient by name and is very understanding of the cycles and scheduling, a definite asset to the practice. Dr. Saleh is extremely charming and approachable which is an absolute necessity in OB/GYN. His knowledge base far exceeds that of any doctor in the area. My first born was breech, the water was broken, yet I did not have to have a Cesarean as she was Frank breech. NO OTHER DOCTER IN THE NORTH SHORE would have given me the option of vaginal delivery. He saved the life of my second child with his skill. He is truly the most amazing doctor in the world!!!!

May 17th, 2010
Dr. Saleh missed apparent signs of danger during the delivery of my child. His lasps caused both me and my child to suffer life long diabilities. If he only paid attention to the signs our lives would be normal again........Please look at his education....

April 28th, 2010
A wonderful and caring doctor
I cannot say enough about Dr. Saleh and his office staff. I have been a patient of Dr. Saleh's for about 6 years and I've shared the happiest of experiences with him (the delivery of my baby) and the saddest (miscarriage and stillbirth). Through it all, he was kind, compassionate, thorough and supportive. I'm so glad he's my doctor!

January 20th, 2010
Can't say enough about this whole practice. Have been going there for 3.5 years and love everyone who works there. Dr. Saleh is very calm and confident, listens and gives you as much time as you need to feel comfortable. Best doc I have ever had.

November 5th, 2008
Goes above and beyond for his patients!