A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Salib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Salib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Salib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salib graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Ibrahim Salib MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hani I. Salib practice?
- Dr. Hani Salib has 1 office location.
Dr. Hani Salib practices Internal Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists.