Dr. Hani Salib Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hani Salib?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Hani Salib?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2015

Excellent Physician. As a Health practitioner, I appreciate a Physician with such excellent clinical accumen and bedside manner as Dr. Salib

September 12th, 2015

A doctor, but no physician

When I left Dr. Salib I felt judged, not listened to, paternalized and condescended. The doctor spent more time talking to and looking at the computer than he did listening to my concerns. There was no explanation that I could understand (and I have been an ICU nurse for 30 years and am a licensed attorney). The receptionist was great and the nurse was OK, not a warm manner, but OK. Dr. Salib gave much more time and attention to the drug rep. discussing avenues to get insurance to approve writing certain prescriptions and getting paid than my (his patient's ) concerns . He seems so enamored with technology than looking at and listening to his patient. If there was s no lab value, then it must not be real ... just add a 'band-aide' antidepressant and stop bothering me' attitude is what I came away with. I felt worse when I left his office. I came home, called my insurance company and fired him. BTW, this is the first time I have fired a doctor because my impression of Dr Salib is that he is no healer/physician.

September 11th, 2015

Almostlostmylife

I was a 3 years patient of this Doctor and currently wearing a C. Bag because this doctor was not attentive to my complaints, body issues and pain and then failed to diagnose the cancer and i have suffered so much and continue to go through so much, trying to over come this negligence he made, has left my family who is left taking care of me.

September 4th, 2015

GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND SUBSTANDARD CARE AND MISDIAGOSIED

THIS DOCTOR AND STAFF ARE HORRIBLE. MY MOTHER IS SUFFERING FROM METASTATIC DISEASE " CANCER" WHICH IS NOW ALL OVER HER SPINE & HE DIAGNOSED HER WITH CHRONIC SCOLIOSIS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME, LOOK HIM UP, HE WAS SANCTIONED IN 2013 FOR GROSS NEGLECT OF A PATIENT!!

July 23rd, 2015

What a great doctor! Dr. Salib has been my pcp for three years now. I love his office manager. She is always kind and helpful. He has a new medical assistant with no personality. I really did liked his previous medical assistant. The last thing someone would like to see is a MA faking a smile to you.

March 3rd, 2015

The finest Doctor I have had in the valley. Unfortunately, he does not take the insurance I now have. Hope to return to him when I qualify for Medicare. Efficient, knowledgeable, kind and interested in his patient's care.

March 3rd, 2014

He's patient, informative, straightforward, and helpful. I like him very much.

December 29th, 2013

Best Doctor

Dr. Hani Salib is a wonderful physician. His bedside manner is the best. He listens to you, he is truthful in his diagnosis, he cares about his patients, and he is highly skilled. He is informed in current medications and procedures. He comes wtih my highest recommendation.

July 23rd, 2012

MISDIAGNOSIS

My mother just lost her life due to the incompetence of this physician. Yes she was awarded a settlement. Unfortunately we had to watch her pain and suffering. Bottom line. Make sure you get copies of all tests results. Do not rely on this physician to understand a result and have him send you correspondence that is incorrect due to his lack of knowledge since he doesn't understand simple medical terminology. She was sent a result of a pathology test that said it was benign when in fact it was HIGH GRADE DYSPLASIA which by the time the mistake was discovered my mother had colon cancer with liver mets(stageIV). I hope this will save a life!

March 16th, 2016