Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hani Sami
Dr. Hani Sami, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sierra Madre, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sami is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Huntington Hospital and Queen Of The Valley, Citrus Valley Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Hani Sami has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hani Sami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sierra Madre, CA.
Dr. Leena Sahay
Sierra Madre, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Linda Crawford
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Sierra Madre, CA 0.05 mi34
Dr. Edward Laurance
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Sierra Madre, CA 0.38 mi34