Dr. Hani Sami MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Sierra Madre, CA

2.8

January 11th, 2012
Dr. Sami does not listen to the patient
Dr. Sami failed to listen to me on several occasions over the course of a few years. I had a knee causing some strange pain, and he said it was from too tight of jeans. When I went in again months later to complain about it yet again...he said it was from my back...but I did not have any back problems. Next, I ended up in his office on an emergency basis - I could hardly walk from the knee pain. I saw another doctor there that day (luckily) and he gave me a trigger point injection AND sent me for an x-ray (which Dr. Sami failed to ever do)...found out I had cartliage in my right knee that was being worn down. It was not too late to get a series of injections in my knee to help me.Bottom line...Dr. Sami failed several times to listen to me. I liked the other doctors in his office, just not him.

December 16th, 2011
I could have a same day appointment and was happy with that.I have total confidence in Dr Sami's care. He has been my physician for 8 years

August 10th, 2011
diagnosis and followup
he diagnosed my husband with diabities and gave him a medication which was recalled. my husband was on his way to take insolyin with taking the medicationn.he did not even call to tell my husband to come and see him after seeing his lab result. I had to ask them should my husband come and see you? they are very unprofessional.