A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Sawares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Sawares, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawares graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Sawares has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Sawares MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hani Sawares practice?
- Dr. Hani Sawares has 1 office location.
Dr. Hani Sawares practices Internal Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists.