A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Shennib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Shennib, Cardiothoracic, Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shennib
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shennib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Shennib, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Block
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shennib graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Shennib has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gilbert Emergency Hospital
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Shennib MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hani Shennib practice?
- Dr. Hani Shennib has 1 office location.
Dr. Hani Shennib practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Mesa Cardiologists.