A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Shennib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Shennib, Cardiothoracic, Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Shennib, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Block
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shennib graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shennib has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Shennib MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hani Shennib practice?
- Dr. Hani Shennib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hani Shennib practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons, Mesa Family Physicians, and Mesa Cardiologists.