Cardiothoracic, Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Apr 30th, 2016

He's a wonderful man with manners. I always enjoy my appointments with him...he talks to me. I've been seeing him for several years and will continue...he cares. He's really good at what he does and how he says it.

by Carol Dickinson on Jan 20th, 2016

Dr. Sheenib operated on me with 2 major surgeries, and numerous angiograms. I have been hospitalized up to 3 weeks several times with various concerns including a blood clot in my leg. At no time did he visit my hospital room, nor keep me informed of what was going on. I find him rude, arrogant, and non communicative. Not recommended.

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love this practice!! It's one big happy family, and you feel like part of it every time you visit. Dr Shennib is an amazing dr, and truly cares about you.

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

doctor I will like to thank you, very much for that surgery and care the you and your staff proved me thank you.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have not had my procedure to better the blood flow to my lower leg so Im staying optimistic that Dr. Shennib can help me.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shennib took me as an emergency patient with no advanced notice and made arrangements for me to have surgery immediately. His efforts saved my life and I and my family will be eternally grateful. I would highly recommend Dr. Shennib.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best vascular doctor around. Can't thank him enough for helping me. Amazing, caring, all around great. His staff is so nice and caring as well.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care...

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was indeed fortunate to get Dr. Shennib for my surgery and aftercare. I feel that he is very competent.

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had a concern about my leg hurting as much as it did and he did not seem to think there were any concerns about it and I still am having sharp pains going down my leg and need to find out why

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shennib treated me for varicose veins on my right leg. I was very nervous when I got in for the surgery. However between him & his staff, everything went great. Still in the healing process but doing great. The staff is always professional & prompt:)

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shennib is an excellent surgeon so very happy with surgery. He only visited 1 time after surgery, while in the hospital for 6 days. i feel he is in too much of a hurry. Considered not going back but was reminded it is the quality of the surgery

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a patient from a few years ago I feel very comfortable having This Doctor to go too.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shennib is the greatest Dr. he is attentive to my problems and is so very caring. I love him as a Dr because he takes time to explain the patients what is going on and if I am having a problem the staff do everything they can to get me in to see him.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an excellent doctor and his office and staff are great! Couldn't ask for better.

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shennib is the most caring and the greatest Dr. I have known him since probably Sept 2013.He makes sure that I get the best care and the correct care. And if something is bothering me I just call his office with my concern and get my appt. He's Great!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Recommend Dr Shnnib very highly. show details Recommend Dr Shnnib very highly.
Apr 24th, 2012

My husband and I came to Dr Shennib with his difficult health issues, the doctor understood and began working on the problem right away. It has been long and complicated but Dr Shennib has hung with us and worked with us and we feel very confident under his care. He spends time with us and truely cares about his patients and the out come of their procedures. My husband sees many doctors and Dr Shennib is one of the very best!

Excellent !!!! show details Excellent !!!!
Apr 24th, 2012

Dr. Shennib was borrowed from heart institute to perform my surgery (quadruple bypass heart surgery), I felt quite privileged that he accepted to do this. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone needing heart surgery! He is personable,compassionate, caring and very thorough.

Fantastic Surgeon show details Fantastic Surgeon
Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Shennib has vast experience with surgeries of the chest. I had a rare condition that required surgery of the esophagus and stomach, and it is difficult to find a surgeon with enough experience in these surgeries. Dr. Shennib had done over a hundred of them, and I felt very comfortable with him performing my surgery. The most important thing to me is the result and quality of the surgery. I strongly recommend Dr. Shennib. My condition is reversed and I am extremely satisfied with how I feel and function. My referring physician told me that he would trust Dr. Shennib to do his surgery if he required one. Coming from a fellow doctor, I felt this was very reassuring. I would say the same thing to anyone who needs an operation in the delicate area of the chest. You can trust that Dr. Shennib will do a fantastic job and treat you well and take comfort that he has done these surgeries many many times with great results.