Dr. Hani Shennib Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hani Shennib?

Posted on April 30th, 2016

He's a wonderful man with manners. I always enjoy my appointments with him...he talks to me. I've been seeing him for several years and will continue...he cares. He's really good at what he does and how he says it.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr. Sheenib operated on me with 2 major surgeries, and numerous angiograms. I have been hospitalized up to 3 weeks several times with various concerns including a blood clot in my leg. At no time did he visit my hospital room, nor keep me informed of what was going on. I find him rude, arrogant, and non communicative. Not recommended.

Recommend Dr Shnnib very highly.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

My husband and I came to Dr Shennib with his difficult health issues, the doctor understood and began working on the problem right away. It has been long and complicated but Dr Shennib has hung with us and worked with us and we feel very confident under his care. He spends time with us and truely cares about his patients and the out come of their procedures. My husband sees many doctors and Dr Shennib is one of the very best!

Excellent !!!!

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Shennib was borrowed from heart institute to perform my surgery (quadruple bypass heart surgery), I felt quite privileged that he accepted to do this. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone needing heart surgery! He is personable,compassionate, caring and very thorough.

Fantastic Surgeon

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Shennib has vast experience with surgeries of the chest. I had a rare condition that required surgery of the esophagus and stomach, and it is difficult to find a surgeon with enough experience in these surgeries. Dr. Shennib had done over a hundred of them, and I felt very comfortable with him performing my surgery. The most important thing to me is the result and quality of the surgery. I strongly recommend Dr. Shennib. My condition is reversed and I am extremely satisfied with how I feel and function. My referring physician told me that he would trust Dr. Shennib to do his surgery if he required one. Coming from a fellow doctor, I felt this was very reassuring. I would say the same thing to anyone who needs an operation in the delicate area of the chest. You can trust that Dr. Shennib will do a fantastic job and treat you well and take comfort that he has done these surgeries many many times with great results.

Posted on September 20th, 2017