A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hani Sorour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hani Sorour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hani Sorour, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorour graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Sorour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hani Mohamed Sorour MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hani M. Sorour practice?
- Dr. Hani Sorour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hani Sorour practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.