Dr. Hani Tuffaha MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 5 reviews

October 24th, 2015
Thumbs Up for Dr. Tufaha
Dr. Tufaha did my carpal tunnel surgery. He took time to explain the procedure prior to the surgery. Was very attentive when I got a superficial infection on the incision site. He took very good care of me. I will be returning to have the other hand done.

December 22nd, 2014
Amazing and wonderful. Excellent surgeon and incredible care from start to finish.

September 13th, 2011
Broke The Vow He Made "To Do No Harm"
Dr.Tuffaha has a harsh bedside manner especially if you are in a lot of pain, he said; "I just want more surgery, as the LORD is my witness"! I would NEVER let him touch me or anyone else this is why I am sharing this with you. I called my husband and ask him to get our church praying and within minutes a nurse came in gave me a shot and it was the end of the excruciating pain for the time being.

May 14th, 2011
Very Caring
My husband and I found Dr. Tuffaha to be extremely personable and kind. He understood our fears and worries and did everything he could to help us understand what was wrong and how he would treat it. He did everything he could to get my husband in for surgery as quickly as possible so he could get back to work. He had an excellent bedside manner.

December 16th, 2009
I have had three surgeries with Dr Tuffaha, none have lasted longer than two months without recurring pain. I takes days to have someone call after a test. At one point he insisted I was just depressed, when I argued that I had real pain, I was told that he was the doctor not me and he apologized to himself for my ignorance. After two months I insisted on a myleogram which after five minutes he stated you are going to need another operation. Nearly one year and three lumbar lammies, I still have excrutiating pain and can hardly walk. I have talked to two other people who had him and also needed repeat surgeries. I am now waiting for someone to get back to me on the latest tests in the mean time I can take tylenol for severe pain. How hopeless.