A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hania Alaidroos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hania Alaidroos, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hania Alaidroos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaidroos graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alaidroos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hania Alaidroos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hania Alaidroos practice?
- Dr. Hania Alaidroos has 1 office location.
Dr. Hania Alaidroos practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.